Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand, New Zealand compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.883 SEK / NZD
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand (New Zealand) is 20% more expensive than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, you would need at least 40,700 kr (NZ$6,919) in Queenstown, New Zealand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 34,000 kr in Gävle.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $8 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €20 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Manaus costs R$ 16 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Faro costs €58 (about 1 hour ago)