Cost of living in Qom, Iran compared to Gävle, Sweden
WARNING! Qom has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qom.
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00019 SEK / IRR *
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qom (Iran) is 50% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 36,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 18,019 kr (﷼ 94,175,598) in Qom.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Seoul costs ₩240,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $8 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $50 (30 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Skopje costs 1,200 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Leeds costs £3,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Whitehorse costs C$1.45 (about 1 hour ago)