Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Gävle, Sweden
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
|Personal Care||+ 404%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14482 SEK / VES *
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 91% more expensive than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, you would need at least 72,755 kr (502,368 Bs.S.) in Punto Fijo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 38,000 kr in Gävle.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Nantes costs €2.00 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Warsaw costs 2.00 zł (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €400 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Isfahan costs ﷼ 5,000,000,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $7 (32 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Salvador costs R$ 3,200 (43 minutes ago)