Cost of living in Pula, Croatia compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 225 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.396 SEK / HRK
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pula (Croatia) is 36% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 33,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 21,064 kr (15,092 kn) in Pula.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 235 kr (12 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in St. Petersburg, Florida costs $0.72 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 350 Leu (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tbilisi costs 55 Lari (about 2 hours ago)