Cost of living in Pula, Croatia compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.333 SEK / HRK
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pula (Croatia) is 40% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 32,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 19,130 kr (14,354 kn) in Pula.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palermo costs €15 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $12 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Corunna costs €3.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,200 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gaziantep costs 20TL (31 minutes ago)