Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.43090 SEK / MXN
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta (Mexico) is 54% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 36,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 16,539 kr (Mex$ 38,383) in Puerto Vallarta.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $1,525 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$80 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malmo costs 700 kr (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (40 minutes ago)