Cost of living in Provo, Utah, United States compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 294 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.752 SEK / USD
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Provo, Utah (United States) is 4% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 37,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 35,442 kr ($4,050) in Provo, Utah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $869 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$105 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Victoria costs C$75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Quito costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in İzmir costs 22TL (about 1 hour ago)