Cost of living in Praia, Cape Verde compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09427 SEK / CVE
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Praia (Cape Verde) is 25% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 35,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 26,261 kr (278,564 Escudo) in Praia.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £5.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Seoul costs ₩240,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $8 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Skopje costs 1,200 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Leeds costs £3,440 (about 1 hour ago)