Cost of living in Port Said, Egypt compared to Gävle, Sweden
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.502 SEK / EGP
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Said (Egypt) is 44% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 35,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 19,468 kr (E£ 38,748) in Port Said.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,516 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Prague costs 11,490 Kč (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chelyabinsk costs руб 32,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨375 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)