Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago vs Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 350 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.332 SEK / TTD
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 7% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 37,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 34,406 kr (25,832 TT$) in Port of Spain.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $25 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vigo costs €319 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rome costs €630 (about 2 hours ago)