Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 208 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.735 SEK / PGK
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 35% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 34,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 22,084 kr (8,074 Kina) in Port Moresby.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $65 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $60 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥154 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 3,100 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Melbourne costs AU$1.65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $64 (about 1 hour ago)