Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea vs Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 2.674 SEK / PGK
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 18% more expensive than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, you would need at least 43,696 kr (16,341 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 37,000 kr in Gävle.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.00 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $12 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $100 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vitória costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Jacksonville, Florida costs $0.58 (about 1 hour ago)