Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 265 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.506 SEK / PGK
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 41% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 34,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 20,170 kr (8,049 Kina) in Port Moresby.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 350 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 6,500 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sharjah costs Dirham 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$8,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Huntsville, Alabama costs $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨280 (about 3 hours ago)