Cost of living in Port Elizabeth, South Africa compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 333 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.708 SEK / ZAR
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Elizabeth (South Africa) is 37% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 33,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 20,681 kr (R 29,229) in Port Elizabeth.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fresno, California costs $449 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 6,500 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İskenderun costs 20TL (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mashhad costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨10 (about 1 hour ago)