Cost of living in Pokhara, Nepal compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07561 SEK / NPR
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pokhara (Nepal) is 51% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 36,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 17,591 kr (₨ 232,638) in Pokhara.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨21,347 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €500 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luanda costs 5,000 Kz (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 12 zł (21 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Birmingham, Alabama costs $2.64 (32 minutes ago)