Cost of living in Pokhara, Nepal compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07844 SEK / NPR
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pokhara (Nepal) is 54% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 31,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 14,290 kr (₨ 182,172) in Pokhara.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Malaga costs €40 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wrocław costs 84,000 zł (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 20,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muscat costs ﷼ 0.218 (23 minutes ago)