Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01571 SEK / XAF
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 27% more expensive than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, you would need at least 49,698 kr (3,163,298 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 39,000 kr in Gävle.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jakarta costs Rp 3,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr0.33 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windhoek costs 120 N$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,299 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €850 (about 3 hours ago)