Cost of living in Podgorica, Montenegro compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 406 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.969 SEK / EUR
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Podgorica (Montenegro) is 40% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 31,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 18,695 kr (€1,875) in Podgorica.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.50 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨35,578 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$42,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $915 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Irvine, California costs $2,033 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨60 (about 3 hours ago)