Cost of living in Podgorica, Montenegro compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 310 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.354 SEK / EUR
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Podgorica (Montenegro) is 38% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 33,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 20,381 kr (€1,968) in Podgorica.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.25 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malaga costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Winnipeg costs C$2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,419 (about 3 hours ago)