Cost of living in Podgorica, Montenegro vs Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 268 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 10.247 SEK / EUR
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Podgorica (Montenegro) is 40% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 39,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 23,418 kr (€2,285) in Podgorica.
Prices recently added
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Buffalo, New York costs $2.11 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 250 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kiel costs €0.05 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seoul costs ₩100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Casablanca costs 10,000 Dirham (about 2 hours ago)