Cost of living in Plovdiv, Bulgaria vs Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.235 SEK / BGN
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Plovdiv (Bulgaria) is 51% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 35,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 17,072 kr (3,261 лв) in Plovdiv.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$1,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beersheba costs 150,000 ₪ (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $807 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Uzhhorod costs 6,500₴ (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Louis costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)