Cost of living in Plovdiv, Bulgaria compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.138 SEK / BGN
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Plovdiv (Bulgaria) is 51% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 33,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 16,016 kr (3,117 лв) in Plovdiv.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Darwin costs AU$1.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Contagem costs R$ 35 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $14 (34 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Baltimore, Maryland costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Düsseldorf costs €499 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $50,000 (about 1 hour ago)