Cost of living in Płock, Poland compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.376 SEK / PLN
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Płock (Poland) is 31% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 32,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 22,091 kr (9,297 zł) in Płock.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Târgu Mureş costs 15 lei (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tours costs €1.35 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)