Cost of living in Płock, Poland vs Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.392 SEK / PLN
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Płock (Poland) is 30% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 37,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 25,953 kr (10,851 zł) in Płock.
Prices recently added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Shanghai costs 250元 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nassau costs B$2,541 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adana costs 20TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Madras costs ₨25,000 (about 2 hours ago)