Cost of living in Playa del Carmen, Mexico compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 233 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.48470 SEK / MXN
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Playa del Carmen (Mexico) is 55% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 36,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 16,206 kr (Mex$ 33,436) in Playa del Carmen.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$116 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$559 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $95 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 35 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Arbil Governorate costs 2,150,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)