Cost of living in Playa del Carmen, Mexico compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.44240 SEK / MXN
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Playa del Carmen (Mexico) is 51% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 35,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 17,069 kr (Mex$ 38,582) in Playa del Carmen.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 30 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php9,500 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $0.05 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Amarillo, Texas costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Alicante costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)