Cost of living in Phitsanulok, Thailand vs Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.28424 SEK / THB
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phitsanulok (Thailand) is 17% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 34,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 28,164 kr (99,084 ฿) in Phitsanulok.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corunna costs €10 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kamloops costs C$15 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Shanghai costs 250元 (about 2 hours ago)