Cost of living in Petropolis, Brazil compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 202 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.391 SEK / BRL
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Petropolis (Brazil) is 39% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 39,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 23,629 kr (R$ 9,884) in Petropolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $9 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £30 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muzaffarnagar costs ₨65 (30 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Hong Kong costs HK$12 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)