Cost of living in Perpignan, France compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.479 SEK / EUR
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perpignan (France) is 11% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 33,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 29,465 kr (€2,812) in Perpignan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$300 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $60 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Los Angeles, California costs $1.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php600 (about 1 hour ago)