Cost of living in Perpignan, France compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.303 SEK / EUR
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perpignan (France) is 14% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 39,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 33,447 kr (€3,246) in Perpignan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Peshawar costs ₨5,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,321 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $13 (21 minutes ago)