Cost of living in Pavlodar, Kazakhstan compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02455 SEK / KZT
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pavlodar (Kazakhstan) is 33% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 40,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 26,807 kr (1,091,785 KZT) in Pavlodar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jakarta costs Rp 3,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr0.33 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windhoek costs 120 N$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,299 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €850 (about 3 hours ago)