Cost of living in Pavlodar, Kazakhstan compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02512 SEK / KZT
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pavlodar (Kazakhstan) is 36% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 39,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 25,026 kr (996,160 KZT) in Pavlodar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Chicago, Illinois costs $3.28 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €50 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Pensacola, Florida costs $35 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,271 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)