Cost of living in Pavlodar, Kazakhstan compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02663 SEK / KZT
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pavlodar (Kazakhstan) is 35% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 36,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 23,408 kr (879,065 KZT) in Pavlodar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1.02 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.00 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mukalla costs 350 ﷼ (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vitória costs R$ 204 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 350,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $105 (about 1 hour ago)