Cost of living in Pavlodar, Kazakhstan vs Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02378 SEK / KZT
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pavlodar (Kazakhstan) is 33% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 38,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 25,398 kr (1,067,880 KZT) in Pavlodar.
Prices recently added
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Buffalo, New York costs $2.11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 250 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kiel costs €0.05 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seoul costs ₩100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Casablanca costs 10,000 Dirham (about 3 hours ago)