Cost of living in Paris, France compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,188 prices entered by 422 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.319 SEK / EUR
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Paris (France) is 20% more expensive than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, you would need at least 41,826 kr (€4,053) in Paris to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 35,000 kr in Gävle.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Tashkent costs 1,600,000 сўм (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €60 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨200 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bonn costs €10 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kiev costs 33₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$70 (about 1 hour ago)