Cost of living in Paris, France compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,399 prices entered by 479 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.889 SEK / EUR
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Paris (France) is 15% more expensive than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, you would need at least 39,022 kr (€3,946) in Paris to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 34,000 kr in Gävle.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Algiers costs 1,500 Dinar (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mangalore costs ₨23,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Haifa costs 213 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Canberra costs AU$600 (about 2 hours ago)