Cost of living in Paramaribo, Suriname compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 202 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.088 SEK / SRD
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Paramaribo (Suriname) is 63% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 33,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 12,290 kr (11,301 SRD $) in Paramaribo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Bergamo costs €1.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 300,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.45 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Lahore costs ₨4,009 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,236 (about 3 hours ago)