Cost of living in Panevėžys, Lithuania compared to Gävle, Sweden
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.974 SEK / EUR
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Panevėžys (Lithuania) is 23% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 30,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 23,185 kr (€2,324) in Panevėžys.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $112 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 80 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨500 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $15 (38 minutes ago)