Cost of living in Palikir, Micronesia compared to Gävle, Sweden
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.125 SEK / USD
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palikir (Micronesia) is 9% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 36,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 32,843 kr ($4,042) in Palikir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Agra costs ₨500 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Etawah costs ₨50 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 20 doses in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)