Cost of living in Osorno, Chile compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01379 SEK / CLP
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osorno (Chile) is 38% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 39,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 24,223 kr (CH$1,756,704) in Osorno.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kelowna costs C$28 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $50 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $190 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 3.20TL (about 1 hour ago)