Cost of living in Osmaniye, Turkey compared to Gävle, Sweden
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.592 SEK / TRY
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osmaniye (Turkey) is 53% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 38,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 17,888 kr (11,239TL) in Osmaniye.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Kathmandu costs ₨ 900 (11 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $10 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $15 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4,066 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Barcelona costs €5.99 (about 3 hours ago)