Cost of living in Osaka, Japan compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07952 SEK / JPY
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osaka (Japan) is about the same as in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, you would need at least 35,988 kr (¥452,572) in Osaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 35,000 kr in Gävle.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $20 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 31 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arbil Governorate costs 20,000 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)