Cost of living in Oral, Kazakhstan compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02544 SEK / KZT
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oral (Kazakhstan) is 68% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 32,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 10,148 kr (398,830 KZT) in Oral.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Berkeley, California costs $24,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $150 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $3.30 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Quilmes costs ARS $24 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Fortaleza costs R$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)