Cost of living in Oporto, Portugal compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 742 prices entered by 94 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.512 SEK / EUR
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oporto (Portugal) is 29% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 35,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 24,700 kr (€2,350) in Oporto.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Kingston costs J$300 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $11,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Geneva costs CHF 100 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Changsha costs 元2,500 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 70,000 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)