Cost of living in Opole, Poland compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.406 SEK / PLN
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Opole (Poland) is 41% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 31,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 18,266 kr (7,593 zł) in Opole.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Berkeley, California costs $5.51 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨230 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kolkata costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €23 (about 1 hour ago)