Cost of living in Ōita, Japan compared to Gävle, Sweden
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07834 SEK / JPY
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 42% more expensive than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, you would need at least 48,431 kr (¥618,244) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 34,000 kr in Gävle.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $20 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ulan Bator costs 3,400 ₮ (12 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Lviv costs 29₴ (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (40 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Long Beach, California costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)