Cost of living in Ohrid, Macedonia compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16986 SEK / MKD
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ohrid (Macedonia) is 60% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 36,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 14,533 kr (85,555 ден) in Ohrid.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Aarhus costs kr600 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €50 (34 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tbilisi costs 500 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Almaty costs 110,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Beersheba costs 2,200 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ghent costs €429 (about 1 hour ago)