Cost of living in Obihiro, Japan compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08010 SEK / JPY
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Obihiro (Japan) is 44% more expensive than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, you would need at least 47,414 kr (¥591,895) in Obihiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 33,000 kr in Gävle.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suva costs 15 FJ$ (21 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,100 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shenzhen costs 1.00元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)