Cost of living in Obihiro, Japan compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07488 SEK / JPY
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Obihiro (Japan) is 36% more expensive than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, you would need at least 40,720 kr (¥543,816) in Obihiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 30,000 kr in Gävle.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,423 (3 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bucharest costs 6.00 lei (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 47 kn (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 32 zł (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Istanbul costs 7TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 50 Kwacha (about 2 hours ago)