Cost of living in Numazu, Japan compared to Gävle, Sweden
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07986 SEK / JPY
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Numazu (Japan) is 38% more expensive than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, you would need at least 51,021 kr (¥638,843) in Numazu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 37,000 kr in Gävle.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €2,400 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gdańsk costs 5.12 zł (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lae costs 200,000 Kina (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Minsk costs 5.00 BYN (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tunis costs 10 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)