Cost of living in Numazu, Japan compared to Gävle, Sweden
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07596 SEK / JPY
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Numazu (Japan) is 30% more expensive than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, you would need at least 46,847 kr (¥616,729) in Numazu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 36,000 kr in Gävle.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £15 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €50 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 3,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tucson, Arizona costs $4.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$3,440 (about 2 hours ago)