Cost of living in Numazu, Japan compared to Gävle, Sweden
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08246 SEK / JPY
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Numazu (Japan) is 41% more expensive than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, you would need at least 54,998 kr (¥666,924) in Numazu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 39,000 kr in Gävle.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (33 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Melbourne costs AU$80 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adana costs 3,000TL (44 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$11,180 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 45TL (about 2 hours ago)