Cost of living in Nuku`alofa, Tonga, Tonga vs Gävle, Sweden
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.991 SEK / TOP
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nuku`alofa, Tonga (Tonga) is 19% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 36,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 29,123 kr (Pa'anga 7,298) in Nuku`alofa, Tonga.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corunna costs €10 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kamloops costs C$15 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Shanghai costs 250元 (about 2 hours ago)