Cost of living in Novi Sad, Serbia compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 278 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08871 SEK / RSD
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Novi Sad (Serbia) is 53% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 37,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 17,462 kr (196,839 Дин.) in Novi Sad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $915 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $8 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $70 (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,849 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,440 (about 1 hour ago)