Cost of living in Novi Sad, Serbia compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 267 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08722 SEK / RSD
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Novi Sad (Serbia) is 50% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 38,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 18,891 kr (216,601 Дин.) in Novi Sad.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Kharkiv costs 31₴ (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,017 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €13 (39 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in San Juan costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 40 (about 2 hours ago)