Cost of living in Nova Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.425 SEK / BRL
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nova Iguaçu (Brazil) is 39% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 39,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 23,683 kr (R$ 9,765) in Nova Iguaçu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Haifa costs 2,470 ₪ (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Athens costs €0.33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Krasnoyarsk costs руб 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antwerp costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)