Cost of living in Nouméa, New Caledonia compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08269 SEK / XPF
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nouméa (New Caledonia) is 26% more expensive than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, you would need at least 41,691 kr (504,191 Franc) in Nouméa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 33,000 kr in Gävle.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Manaus costs R$ 16 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Faro costs €58 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bologna costs €550 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.45 (42 minutes ago)