Cost of living in Nizhniy Novgorod, Russia compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14053 SEK / RUB
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nizhniy Novgorod (Russia) is 55% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 36,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 16,144 kr (руб 114,883) in Nizhniy Novgorod.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mons costs €1,525 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €15 (26 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Fargo costs $42 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Coimbra costs €23 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)