Cost of living in Nizhniy Novgorod, Russia vs Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 282 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.13642 SEK / RUB
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nizhniy Novgorod (Russia) is 54% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 36,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 16,733 kr (руб 122,652) in Nizhniy Novgorod.
Prices recently added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨6.00 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamburg costs €3.10 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irbid costs Dinar 4.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Antwerp costs €1.22 (about 2 hours ago)