Cost of living in Niigata, Japan vs Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08255 SEK / JPY
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is 8% more expensive than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, you would need at least 38,902 kr (¥471,266) in Niigata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 36,000 kr in Gävle.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Frankfurt am Main costs €0.75 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Khartoum costs 50,000 Pound (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$3,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Malmo costs 230,000 kr (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vejle costs kr5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)