Cost of living in Niigata, Japan compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08051 SEK / JPY
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is 6% more expensive than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, you would need at least 41,215 kr (¥511,905) in Niigata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 39,000 kr in Gävle.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 235 kr (9 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in St. Petersburg, Florida costs $0.72 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 350 Leu (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tbilisi costs 55 Lari (about 2 hours ago)