Cost of living in Niamey, Niger compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01588 SEK / XOF
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niamey (Niger) is 6% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 38,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 35,769 kr (2,252,773 Franc) in Niamey.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hyderabad, India costs ₨60 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baguio City costs Php156 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 600,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Shah Alam costs RM50 (about 1 hour ago)