Cost of living in New Plymouth, New Zealand vs Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 195 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.068 SEK / NZD
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in New Plymouth (New Zealand) is about the same as in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, you would need at least 32,342 kr (NZ$5,330) in New Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 32,000 kr in Gävle.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Fes costs 15 Dirham (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 35,000 Kč (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $25 (about 3 hours ago)