Cost of living in New Plymouth, New Zealand compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.945 SEK / NZD
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in New Plymouth (New Zealand) is about the same as in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, you would need at least 32,790 kr (NZ$5,515) in New Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 32,000 kr in Gävle.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Agra costs ₨500 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Etawah costs ₨50 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 20 doses in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)