Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 634 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.193 SEK / GTQ
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 38% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 37,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 22,947 kr (Q19,230) in Guatemala City.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥26 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €40 (15 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oslo costs kr 3.92 (29 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Rosario costs ARS $50 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)