Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 690 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.106 SEK / GTQ
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 43% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 30,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 16,977 kr (Q15,345) in Guatemala City.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$80 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergen costs kr 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kelowna costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)