Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.243 SEK / ILS
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 10% more expensive than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, you would need at least 34,033 kr (15,175 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 31,000 kr in Gävle.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mons costs €1,525 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €15 (30 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Fargo costs $42 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Coimbra costs €23 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)