Cost of living in Netanya, Israel vs Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 202 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.561 SEK / ILS
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 21% more expensive than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, you would need at least 42,391 kr (16,554 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 35,000 kr in Gävle.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Victoria costs C$1,211 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,290 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €35 (39 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baneh costs ﷼ 150,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Sari costs ﷼ 2,300,000 (about 2 hours ago)