Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 203 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.457 SEK / ILS
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 17% more expensive than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, you would need at least 45,683 kr (18,595 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 39,000 kr in Gävle.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Krasnodar costs руб 31,990 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaliningrad costs руб 150 (13 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Nottingham costs £2.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 170 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bogotá costs COL$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ottawa costs C$0.23 (about 1 hour ago)