Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia vs Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.757 SEK / ZMW
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 14% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 36,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 31,024 kr (40,963 Kwacha) in Ndola.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $30 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Durango, Colorado costs $7 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tel Aviv costs 1,788 ₪ (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)