Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.903 SEK / ZMW
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is about the same as in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 35,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 34,589 kr (38,295 Kwacha) in Ndola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,033 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nairobi costs Shilling2,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £12 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,791 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novosibirsk costs руб 300 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Edinburgh costs £0.35 (37 minutes ago)