Cost of living in Nazareth, Israel compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.490 SEK / ILS
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nazareth (Israel) is about the same as in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 38,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 37,258 kr (14,960 ₪) in Nazareth.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Asunción costs 2,800,000 Gs (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €49 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Leeds costs £1.29 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 850 лв (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $175 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)