Cost of living in Nantucket, United States compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.758 SEK / USD
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nantucket (United States) is 28% more expensive than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, you would need at least 46,223 kr ($5,278) in Nantucket to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 36,000 kr in Gävle.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,700 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 45 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 7 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$240 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in The Hague costs €237 (44 minutes ago)