Cost of living in Nantucket, United States vs Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.028 SEK / USD
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nantucket (United States) is 86% more expensive than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, you would need at least 66,988 kr ($7,420) in Nantucket to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 36,000 kr in Gävle.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €9 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Shanghai costs 250元 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nassau costs B$2,541 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adana costs 20TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 800 (about 2 hours ago)