Cost of living in Nanjing, China compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.330 SEK / CNY
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 36% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 34,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 21,625 kr (元16,262) in Nanjing.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Aarhus costs kr600 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €50 (36 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tbilisi costs 500 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Almaty costs 110,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Beersheba costs 2,200 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ghent costs €429 (about 1 hour ago)