Cost of living in Namur, Belgium vs Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 10.267 SEK / EUR
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Namur (Belgium) is 6% more expensive than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, you would need at least 38,211 kr (€3,722) in Namur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 36,000 kr in Gävle.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €9 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Shanghai costs 250元 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nassau costs B$2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 800 (about 2 hours ago)