Cost of living in Namur, Belgium compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.974 SEK / EUR
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Namur (Belgium) is about the same as in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, you would need at least 35,000 kr (€3,509) in Namur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 35,000 kr in Gävle.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gold Coast costs AU$1.38 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guarulhos costs R$ 800 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $69 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Piracicaba costs R$ 750 (about 1 hour ago)